Tiger Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jase75

Reaction score
I have recently moved to the ACT and decided it was time i went for a bit of a walk to see what i could find. It was a really hot day here so there was alot of Reptiles active. I mostly found Lizards but was really happy to find a Tiger Snake sheltering between some rocks.

Heres some pics -
Tiger Snake (8).JPGTiger Snake (3).JPGTiger Snake (4).JPGTiger Snake (7).JPGTiger Snake.JPG

Wow Awsome pictures here jase75. I love the 4th pic of him in the water. Well done on the find.

Also great water dragon photo's and skinks too. Ive got to find me a water dragon.

I would have been happy to if i found a tiger. Nice find, well done, great pics. Thanks.

Awesome Jase, great shots. I love the middle photo of the tiger. We have only spotted 2 or 3 tigers for the whole season down here.

Awesome Jase, great shots. I love the middle photo of the tiger. We have only spotted 2 or 3 tigers for the whole season down here.
Thanks Rob, iv only been in th ACT for a few months now and it was the first snake i have found.Im not really sure how common Tigers are around here. There are are so many of them around Bathurst where i moved from, even right in town.I was really hoping to see a White Lipped Snake which iv heard are common around here, but had no luck.Ill have to head out again in the next few weeks and see what else i can find.

Nice stuff, my brother and dad are down there at the moment, I was gonna go but I thought it would be to crap and cold for herping, damn I'm very jealous of the tiger!

A few more pics from a drive last night.

Two small Tigers and a Small Copperhead-
IMG_1082.JPGIMG_1084.JPGIMG_1085.JPG

very nice, that would have been a great night drive seeing them two species, I always thought canberra was kinda not that good, but wow looks like there are some nice snakes about the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back