Tiliqua rugosa research

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bipolar_bear

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm currently doing a uni assignment on sleepy lizards, Tiliqua rugosa, and was wondering if anyone knows of any good publications on them in relation to their biology, ecology or overall behaviour. Would be muchly appreciated!

Thanks all

For a university assignment I would recommend using as much primary literature as possible. Have a search through your universities library for journal articles on Tiliqua rugosa [/I] and you should find some useful articles. When I get home today I will try to have a quick search through the University of Queensland library and see what I can find.

A guide to Australian skinks in captivity and keeping and breeding Australian lizards are both probably good starting books for your research, I would not rely on them that much though. Blue Tongue Skinks - Contributions to Tiliqua and Cyclodomorphus would be and excellent resource for your assignment if you can get a copy.

Cheers, Cameron

Search Michael Bull and Tiliqua rugosa on google scholar

He's the one setting the assignment! He's the topic coordinator what I'm studying at the moment. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks George, appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back