Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so these are the froggies you were telling me about at the pub, they are so cute Baz.
I want one, where can i find one? They are awesome little guys and girls.

liz, a lot of people are selling young ones at the moment but if your new to frogs id recomend you get an older one as they seem to be a lot easier to keep healthy, ill ask around and see what can be done.
baz

when they start making a noise the males have a different sound to the females but apart from that in never to sure .i used to know someone who would pick up a gtf and gently roll his finger across its tummy to try to get a croak out of it then he would say what sex it was..i was always a bit skeptical of this :) hi anthony if your out there
baz

Cheers for the reply, was just wondering the sex of mine. Will have to grab a few more just to make sure I have both sexes then try my hand at breeding. Cute buggers when small... mine have turned into biters when hungry! only funny because it doesnt hurt. They will latch on to the end of my finger and 'slap' my fingers! great animals.

Alex

Great looking froggies there sssnakeman!!

I might have to get one soon, there is a really big one in a shop I know of for 65 bucks, is that a good price???

Weight Gain 4000. "Follow your dream. You can reach your goals, I'm living proof.............beefcake, BEEFCAKE"

hehe if those two frogs start beating up hippies then you definatly have eric cartman frogs

Cartman: Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell
bad.

Officer Barbrady: You can't just lock 63 people in your basement.
Cartman: They're not people, they're hippies!

Cartman: M'am, I'm here to check your house for parasites ... apparently, you have hippies.

How cute are they!

Our frogs are a fair bit smaller- but just as cute :) I wanna know how to get them to make babies....I'm probably too late this year- they've been in a warm tank (and still are). I'm always worried about killing them- we've had temps at like 1-2 degrees recently....I don't think they'd do too well at those temps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back