Today's Eastern Brown encounter! =]]]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupres

Reaction score
IMG_3932.JPGIMG_3751.jpgIMG_3719.jpgIMG_3893.JPGIMG_3788.jpg

Here is an EB i got the chance to snap today... Snaped him before he snaped me!!

those pics are awesome!! snakes always look so cute when they get snapped with their mouths open:) i hope he only got your snake hook thing and not you. lol where bouts in brissie was this??

That 3rd shot of the second lot of photos looks great.....flattened out in that aggressive mode.

Nice shots, hope he/she didn't get too close....because ALL the shots look very close.

2nd pic inthe 2nd lot is a cool pic....

They are some cracking shots!! Very, very nice!

I'll have to bump into a few of these EB's sooner or later. I've only come across one in the last 4yrs in the wild, and it was only a youngster. Pretty strange considering they are so widely common that I haven't stumbled across more! Hopefully I spot the snake before it spots me :lol: I'm a little apprehensive simply because they are an animal I know so very little about (in regards to mannerisms and behaviour etc). Thanks for the pics! ;)

i love agressive snakes - eastern browns are great you always know they will preform on command.

Cranky bugger! They're great little divas hey, God love em :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back