Together again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevethepom

Reaction score
well, the popp n pom story has yet another page in its long history of fun, beer and mayhem.

Only difference this time was the venue, at my new flat in blacktown we managed to drag Cyber and mashman along for the ride, and let me tell you it was a hell of a ride, lol

i had a ball, it was hilarious, cyber *cough* has a tendancy to lose his undies, Mash has a tendancy to help him lose them :?

of course the pom n popp handled the evening with their usual gentlemanly conduct, this however did not stop the other two, the storys we have could not be explained in words, so we are providing a few pictures to let everyone in on a friday night with pom n popp :wink:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/module...ery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Cheers
STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

LMAO,
You guys are a worry :shock: .All I have to add is I really hope you wore those gloves for protection :lol:

So,all the rumours are true hey? :D

How about Geoff looking all Mr. Innocent sitting there saying"I aint doing nuffin,I'm just on the computer" till we see him reaching for the equipment to do God knows what to John. :roll:

Funniest thing I've seen in ages. :wink:

PMSL,
Betcha the applications to join "Love the Glove" will drop right off now.
Wouldn't surprise me to see a few current members run away as fast as they could as well :wink:

Hehe
Your prolly right there Fangs.After the g string wedgie pic AKA innitiation to join love the glove custom officials I wouldn't be suprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back