Top 10

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kakariki

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was talking to a mate today & we were wondering what the most difficult snakes are to keep & breed. Also the same for lizards. The reason being, we want to avoid buying them at this stage. We would appreciate some input from those of you with experience.

i think i would have to say angle-headed dragons... i dont keep them, but have read plenty a time that they are difficult to keep. someone correct if wrong!:)

I've heard Shinglebacks are hard to get breeding?

OK, that's a great start, or not, lol. Angel heads were one I was thinking of but I will wait till I have more experience. Thanks for the info! Green tree snakes..mmm. They are gorgeous. And I had heard the same thing about Shingles! I was surprised cos I thought they would be easy.
Any more???

hmmm.......doesn't ANYONE have any info????

My shinglebacks breed easy if I just feed them, water them and wait. I dont really know I get babys untill I see them.

I think people say there hard to breed because they pair up for life. And you have to get them as either a breeding pair or get 2 and hope they get together.

But I dont like breeding lizards because I cant sell them because there cute!!

Maybe diamonds? just because of their extra husbandry requirements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back