Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krusty

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey there just wanting to what your top 5 elite snakes to keep in your collection would be
if you had the cash to spend.

here are my top 5.
1.Albino Olive
2.Albino Darwin Carpet
3.GTP
4.RSP
5.Night Tigers.

Last edited:
im gunna have to go with your list krusty :D

Luckily for me, the five or six snakes i consider to be the elite are also inexpensive.

1. Coastal Taipan
2. Top End Kingy
3. Eastern Brown
4. Inland Taipan
5. Colletts or Speckled Brown

I would like people to answer what snakes really interest them, not on a dollar value. What you would keep if they were all worth the same.. I loved BHP's since I saw them on a doco when I was about 4, 30 years ago, always wanted one from that age........but I didn't know about womas then ;)

1. hypermelanistic Darwin’s (all reddy got my money saved for when they hit the market lol
2.albino darwins
3.super tiger
4.GTP
5.Spotted woma

1.Albino Olive
2.Albino Tiger
3.RSP
4.Mulga
5.Pilbara olive

1. albino olives
2. albino darwins
3. caramel childreni's
4. patternless childreni's
5. cape york's

if there was a no.6 then it would be coastals :D

I would like people to answer what snakes really interest them, not on a dollar value. What you would keep if they were all worth the same.. I loved BHP's since I saw them on a doco when I was about 4, 30 years ago, always wanted one from that age........but I didn't know about womas then ;)

i did answer with the ones that realy interest me not just the dollar value,i just cant wait till all there prices come right down,but dont get me wrong i love Womas,BHP's and all the others as well.my number 1 python in my collection that i will never sell is just a carpet but every thing else would go be fore her and she is not worth a great deal.

1. GTP
2. albino olive
3. woma
4. death adder
5. diamond python

i know its a strange change from such expensive and venomous snakes to a diamond but i just love the pattern! they are gunna be my next but i want like perfect gorgeous ones! im so picky haha but when i win the 50 mill on powerball this week ill buy them all and ill buy 5 lucky people their ones aswell!! haha wishful thinking!!

1.albino olive
2.womas
3.gtp
4.keelback
5.super tiger

1. Hypo Bredlis
2. GTPs
3. Anything albino
4. Axanthic BHPs
5. Topaz Womas

The more I interact with coastal taipans...the more I am fascinated with them.... Not sure if they would make my list though...as I know I'm years off from keeping them...same with king browns really... hmm..

Hard list to make.
I'd love to see an albino bredli though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back