Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP
RSP
BTS (katherine candy cane)
Cape trib black and white jungle
hmmm....leucistic scrub

I'm slowly accumulating mine :D

5. Lowlands Copperhead (supposed difficulty in keeping)
4. Red Bellied Blacksnake (I love the Pseudechis species, especially this one!)
3. Water python (I'd compare these to Woma pythons...completely different and fascinating!)
2. Darwin Python (What I describe as the poor man's jungle! But locality, unlike diamonds, is easily recognisable!)
1. Brown Tree Snake (A great Colubrid to have in any collection!)

After my first choices I could easily name another 5 or 10 species I'd love to keep! Hail to the turkey trying to fob off $110,000 pair of albino Olives on the Herp Trader :lol: :lol: ....a turkey to try and a turkey to buy! :lol: :lol: Funny as!!! hehehe

burmese
Boa
Candy cane corn snake
Olive
Carpet

I no its not the go but ive owned all but one of these ova the last 12 years i own a 5month old female olive and a 3 year old port mac all legal now . all exotic animals were many generation aussie born and yes i dont have any exotics any more i loved my boas i had and given the chance 2 get em legally i wouldnt think twice but i love my olives

male jungle
male stimson
female stimson
male BHP
female BHP
(well for now :D)

hmm, I wonder why everybody is going the albino olive.. is it because they're so expensive.. because most others are putting it in their top 5.. or they just really like it. I wouldn't of thought that albino olives would have captured the majority of enthusiasts eyes to be honest.

I think the only time i'd buy and keep the albino olive is one when i'd be able to afford it and two have a master plan to breed as much as i could on a gambling sort of investment.

1. Rough Scaled
2. Hypo Bredli
3. GTP
4. Wheatbelt Stimpsons
5.Honestly can't think of a 5th!! I'll take another Roughy!!!!

Perthensis
Olive (albino and normal)
BHP (bumble bee)
Coastal (nice black and white one)
Albino Darwin

Whos scoring It looks like the Albino Olives are pretty popular''

bhp,olive,bredli,gtp,nice darwin python.not necassary in that order.cheers

1...RBBS 2.....Stephens Banded 3.....Eastern brown 4......Copperhead 5.....Carpets (any description)

all equal that intrigues me

Tiger Snake(particular local)
C.Y.Blonde Mac
Murray Darling
Death Adder(unsure which local..its charcoal)

non Australian.. King Cobra

albino olives
platinum macs
SW QLD or wheatbelt stimsons
T+albino childrens
RHD womas

1: GTP
2: Collets Snake
3: Hypomelanistic Coastal Carpet python
4: Red Belly Black Snake
5: Scrubby

hey all.
1 Childrens
2 File snake
3 blonde mac
4 diamond
5 water python
Not really in that order.

mmm

Inland Taipans
GTP
Darwin Carpets
Colletts
Scrubbies

But, for some reason im starting to become more interested in geckos and monitors than snakes!! who would have thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back