Townsville Sellers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oenpelli-Girl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As some may now i am most likley moving to Townsville of which it means i have to get rid of my beautiful snake Amber and get a new one so i was wondering if there are any sellers on this site or any reptile shops u know about around (300 radious around townsville) or in townsville.

Cheers Annie

Aussie pet stores have reptiles but its now called Pet barn and Daves pet barn is getting reptiles in soon and Pet HQ have reptiles

Look into joining the herp club when you get here and you can meet people who breed all sorts of pythons. Otherwise you are limited to Antaresia species in stores.

im in the townsville region and breed a few here and there.

pmsl@a few here and there,theres quite a few great breeders up in that neck of the woods,trueblue being one of them,i dont see why u cant bring yours up though,id bring my reptiles up if i was moving,and i have 100 odd of them,is there any reason why u cant bring it,u can have it flown up,ect,ect

kool iceman, we'll b camping,vibrations,ect ect just want her to have a good home and not be streresed. thats y i give her away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back