Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3pro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Someone I know hatched these out this year. These very weird carpets are incredibly unique.
The whole clutch turned out like this, so it's most likely a new genetic trait.

These are in Australia. And thats all the info I can put out... speculate away ;)

Attachments

• tribal2.jpg
    tribal2.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,565
  • Tribal.jpg
    Tribal.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 1,245
Wow they are awsome. Do you know if the guy will be selling them, or hold on to them?

ahhk. Do you think you could get any more pics if possible?

I reckon I know who it would be. No point speculating if you're not gonna give the answer though.
Always gotta be careful when D3 posts threads about "weird" morphs :p

*Gives up breeding snakes and walks away*

Verry awesome , wonder how long until someone calls them a Jag...

Do you know if they are free of Jag genes?

If there is no Jag in these they will blow the industry wide open

I reckon I know who it would be. No point speculating if you're not gonna give the answer though.
Always gotta be careful when D3 posts threads about "weird" morphs :p

These aren't shopped.... If the person wants to come out then they can ;)

Ok I'll speculate.

To me they look like they are jags. Ones that have been bred to a striped animal and their offspring has now been bred back to one of the parents to re-inforce the striping.

Anyways, until they "come into the open about them" thats all we can do, speculate.

Look good to me,interesting to see what junglefreak thinks,hes knowledgeable on these things generally. :)

Ok I'll speculate.

To me they look like they are jags. Ones that have been bred to a striped animal and their offspring has now been bred back to one of the parents to re-inforce the striping.
This was a random occurrence. I'm not allowed to say much but it is more then just line breeding.
I will have more pics when they shed.

Enjoy!

Nice looking snakes great to see some different looking morphs being produced in recent years, finally catching up to the yanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back