Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this early stage they look like iced donuts that went wrong. If they colour up like albino darwins do, I might find them more attractive. Still, I don't think they'll be for me. I've yet to see a morph available in Australia that gets me excited. I'm afraid I'm attracted to the natural-looking snakes.

Nonetheless, if they're Jag/neuro free, all good luck to your friend, D3pro. If it is genetic, I'll be keen to see how the project develops over the years.

Love the analogy of iced doughnuts lol

I have to admit I love Jungles and I do like stripes...but there is something about the lack of contrast ...that looks very strange to me....the pattern is too reduced....for me it is a fine line.....or a fine stripe lol

Still just my opinion

Hows these critters going? Any updates

Ok had a quick flick threw the thread .

No jag gene ?.
No funky incubation ? .

Looks like both of the above were used in this clutch .

The funky incubation would make all the normals from the jag clutch look funky just like thread below…..

Jag plus the funky incubation = these results. IMO
Last year it was claimed these were natural ? but most died ?
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/unusual-jungle-pics-151930/

NO MYSTERY AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED ....

Roger you are a genious finding that thread. I was sitting here with Hubby reading this thread and I said to him I am sure Ive seen something like this before and I couldnt think where, I even remembered the person who was the breeder was in Melbourne.

It has all beeen an interesting read and I am very guided by your thoughts as you know because I respect your experience and honesty as a breeder.

I guess what I've learned from this thread is....post pics of Mum and Dad...breeding history....and then pics of the freaky babies and you should be ok

Last edited:
Has the tribe retreated back to the dark jungles... any news on when their coming back out into the light?

hahaha, you made a funny red ink, well done.

No I won't be doing any more visual updates, I told the certain breeder that they can do it themselves. I do know they are eating and shedding well.

On their website not much of a secret.
Edited out web address, PM if you want the link.

I can still send the link to the site however as of yesterday morning the pics where removed.

Last edited:
I finally reached the end of this thread, im going back to the jungle and morelia milkshake threads its more fun over there lol!!! :lol:

On their website not much of a secret.
Edited out web address, PM if you want the link.

I can still send the link to the site however as of yesterday morning the pics where removed.

:lol: Your right it hasn't been much of a secret, I think pretty much all knows who has them and what web site it's on.

How are these going? Would love to see some pics

are these are the pythons meyndert bred? Or are these something else entirely?

are these are the pythons meyndert bred? Or are these something else entirely?

Yes that's right Colin. You can check out the facebook page, there is some videos on there and plenty of updated images.

Could it be as simple as all eggs having been pipped a week or two early, prior to the patterns forming fully?

I had a clutch of bredli go haywire a couple of seasons ago due to a poor choice in tub and of the few eggs that almost went the distance (but didn't) the 'non-hatchies' within looked quite similar to these.

That could make sense - its not just the pattern that looks odd about them, they did seem somewhat underdeveloped (and very swollen looking over the whole body, not to do with yolk absorption)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back