Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would of been good to see the whole clutch as they may all be rp but maybe a co dom het and super form? looks very much like ghost darwins (rex and niks line) but cross to jungles would be nice to know but some how i dont think we ever will....

Yes that's right Colin. You can check out the facebook page, there is some videos on there and plenty of updated images.

ok, I will have a look.

looks very much like ghost darwins (rex and niks line)

what ever happened to these? last I remember they were bought by someone in QLD that produced a few normal looking darwins with some striping but as far as I was aware none that looked like the original ghost male. the original male was a nice looking animal for sure. does any one know if there were any offspring that looked like this produced?

wow cant believe i just read threw 18 pages of this anyway they look pretty cool no matter what they are good luck with your future projects etc
as you can tell not fussed on the is it pure is it a jag bit if i like it i like thats it.

ok, I will have a look.

what ever happened to these? last I remember they were bought by someone in QLD that produced a few normal looking darwins with some striping but as far as I was aware none that looked like the original ghost male. the original male was a nice looking animal for sure. does any one know if there were any offspring that looked like this produced?

Colin, i`ve seen these advertised in the melb tradingpost,they stiil are.

seen what? ghost darwins? Ive only ever seen pics of the one original male and never anything bred that looked like him. thats why I asked.

GHOSTS RPM Darwins (NOT JAGS). This line has been around for years before jags-male GHOST paired with a female banded Darwin young very striped considering mum is banded
Also has a pic of Zobo`s Ghost Darwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back