• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trio of Adult NT BHPs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Blackheaded Pythons

Length
Male is smallest at 8ft and two females are around the 9-10ft mark

Quantity Available

Bred By
Reedys Reptiles

General Description
A reluctant sale of my trio of BHPs. Bought as a proven breeding set in early 2012 but due to licensing conditions where I live, I have been unable to breed them. Male is incredibly cage defensive and will still bite first and ask questions later when out of the enclosure. Females are very food orientated but settle nicely once out of their enclosures. Beautiful specimens which I believe will have some stunning offspring once bred.

I would prefer to see all 3 go to the same home for shipping reasons but can negotiate splitting them up if necessary.

Please note that being in a remote location, to ship them off will cost additional which I am happy to absorb for the right individual or sale.

Pictures are
1: Largest female BHP
2: Second Female BHP
3: BHP Male

I can provide more photos to intrested persons.

Willing to Freight?
Yes

Contact Details
PM here

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Will advise upon sale

Other Details
As mentioned, shipping will be a hassle from my side, so please no time wasters.

Attachments

• DSC_2893.jpg
    DSC_2893.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC_2881.jpg
    DSC_2881.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_2898.jpg
    DSC_2898.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Couple more Pics. Only asking for $1300 and will spilt postage costs due to my remote location.

Female 1:
DSC_4858.jpg

Female 2:

DSC_4848.jpg

Male:
DSC_4810.jpg

Bump,

A couple of nibbles but still availible.

Price drop to $1000. Please note updated lengths and details.

I'll be in Cairns on Saturday 22nd of March so can bring them with me to save anyone the postage costs and Export/Import permit costs from Groote as I will cover those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back