trip to the mine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nook171

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all some friends of ours come over from n.z so we decided to take them through wikie creek coal mine heres some pics enjoy
tt 010.jpg

tt 011.jpg

tt 012.jpg

tt 013.jpg

tt 015.jpg

Wow! Your friends are so tiny! Like pixies! :shock:

my old man is a supervisor at the mines pic 1 is the 5230 70tonne bucket pic 2 is the 5230 it weighs 350tonne or 420tonne fully loaded pic 3 is M1 coal seam in A pitpic 4 is A pit pic 5 is a 785 dump truck fully loaded with M4 coal pic 6 is my parents and there friends in the cab of a 785 pic 7 a row of 785 pic 8 my mum standing next to one of the tyers ect ect

peabody's mate and i can get some and LL they are the smallest ones at the mine there largest dumpy can fit that 785 in it's tray

Standing in front of the tyre makes a great photo
and if it blows, its a closed casket job ;)
My aunty blew a rear tyre and it ripped two windows
off her cab, fun times :)

yea my old man had the right dual blow and that blew out a grader's cab but luckly no one was in it

Awesome! I wanna get out into the mines, not too keen on driving the tippers, but everything else would love to have a go at and operate in general... My old man is an earthmover with an articulated tipper, many excavators, a scraper, roller, water trucks and just tip trucks in general, nothing that big tho, but it could be a start for me.... I know how to control an excavator, but knowing what to do with the dirt is something im working on :D I would love to be able to go out there for a day or two and have a look around and see how everythings run/get a bit of experience, would be amazing! You're pretty lucky there nook. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back