try this one kevyn

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc

Reaction score
I dont know if your a lizard fan but give it a go.... :D

Attachments

• try_a_lizard.jpg
    try_a_lizard.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 236
Evil bugger. It's a gecko! :D I'll get on it. Nice lizard by the way. I gotta say I'm learning quite a bit from this little game of ours.

Oh ya Happy New Year m8. I guess it's New Year's Eve there isn't it? All the best for the new year for you and yours.

kevyn said:
Oh ya Happy New Year m8. I guess it's New Year's Eve there isn't it? All the best for the new year for you and yours.

its about 6.30pm news eve, I am currently downing corona its about 30 degrees and my freind will be here in about an hour to party...yours is tommow right any big plane for the new year?

30 degrees must be nice. It's been snowing for about 2 days straight here. That sucks. Well not really, we need it. This whole province was on fire last summer so all the moisture helps. As for my plans for tomorrow I have none. I don't drink at all so I'm hoping to just curl up on the couch with my wife and watch a movie or something. I'm just not much of a party guy. I'm going to try to convince my wife that trading our Columbian Boa Constrictors for a East African Gaboon Viper is a good idea. That's it. Pretty exciting, aren't I?

No it's not. It's a Tyron's or a New Caledonia or something like that. I can't find a damn picture of one though. :evil:

its a northern velvet gecko tommi was right Oedura mamorata, that animal was a friends captive bred its about two weeks old in that foto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back