Trying to keep calm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbomma

Reaction score
:evil::evil::evil:
Sorry everyone just have to vent.

I'm supposed to be purchasing 3 crested dragons. I had the money saved, spent the time and money building an enclosure, and now the missus has told me i can't have them and has spent my money:x:x had them organised and everything. The sellers gonna be pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
my mum did that with my turtles, they were gonna be my birthday pressent, got everything ready for them etc, and now she has decided that she doesn't want a 3 foot tank in the house in the not so distant future when they grow out of the one I set up.

sounds like someone needs to put the foot down - Homer style!!

gees thats just rude. sell her car and buy them anyway!! fairs fair

It's not like these lizards are easy to come by down here. i just happened to stumble on some. She was stoked, then not so much, then not at all. I'm just looking at the enclosure going, ***? She's got no idea how passionate herpers are. I'm boiling. ( Ha, and not to mention i didn't get a Valentine's pressy in return for her $300 one)
Sorry again guys.

What the ****!? That's really rude, vent away my friend, I would be exploding!
This whole wife/girlfriend thing doesn't really sound too good, I think ill die alone with plenty of money and a house full of herps!

I would NEVER do that to my man, in fact I help him out in the things he likes. For instance he takes krav maga classes every week twice a week and if he hasnt got enough money to get enough petrol for something ill happily help him out. Thats just rude and cruel of her to do that to you, no matter the love you both might share, thats just disrespectful!

Man some chicks make us male friendly women look bad. My hubby works hard for his money and if he wants to buy something then he buys it. I hope you figure something out.

Great catch you have there.... taking your valentines present but no reciprocal presents...... and then spending YOUR money you have saved for these Crested Dragons????

What a @#$%

Thanks for the sympathy guys. She's a real hard **** sometimes. I should probably think myself lucky to have any reptiles at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back