• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

turtles and beardies for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beardies and turtles

thanks for that shimarah,

sorry about the quality of piccies, they were taken on my phone, inside at night so you can imagine how colourful he would look outside on a nice sunny day!
at least it gives you an idea of what he looks like, he is about 14-15 inches long, or 30-40cm to you metric people!

bombie

beardies and turtles

the little grey beardie and the two turtles are sold now, so only the orange male beardie to go - i wil ltake $175 for him - or a good swap! he has awesome colours and will give off some beaut babies given the right girl!

RE: beardies and turtles

where abouts are you im possibly interested in the orange beardie

RE: beardie

whats a pm?... heheh im new at this..

RE: beardies and turtles

Hey, im looking to buy a turtle and im just wondering if you still have urs for sale?
How much are u seeling them for?

beardies

hey kirby,
a pm is a private message, your computer should tell you there is a message in your in-box from me. cant remember what i sent in the pm but contact me again if you are still interested in the beardie, i am on the sunshine coast.

sorry scarecrow, the turtles are provisionally sold at this stage, but if it changes i will let you know straight away!

thanks,
bombie

RE: beardies

hey what do you have still?... i have coastal carpet pythons if your interested in swapping ??a coastal for the beardie

beardie

hey kwaka,
i still have the orange male beardie for sale @ $175, and i have pm'ed you regarding the swap for a coastal.

i am more keen to sell rather than swap at this stage. i want the money to get other herps.

cheers,
bombie

beardies and turtles

just letting you all know that the animals have all now been sold, thanks for your time,
bombie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back