• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

two carpet pythons with enclosure, heat light,thermostat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathaniel3

Reaction score
IMG_4583.JPG IMG_4583.JPG IMG_4776.JPG IMG_4777.JPG i have two beautiful carpet pythons i have to regretfully pass onto a new home, one female and one male, the male has mated twice before and the female is at a perfect size, i have these two together atm and was going to breed them this year however i have decided to go away for work and no longer able to take care of these lovely animals, the female has a darwin x in her line along with albino from what i was told so would make for a beautiful clutch in the near future, along with the snakes i will happily give the enclosure, glass cabinet with heat light and blue light for night time watching, along with thermostat...
both snakes just shed and are eating well and shedding fine, they handle like a dream, am sad to part with them but they deserve the love and care that i won't be able to give whilst away.

i have to leave in 2 weeks so priced for a quick sale, enclosure is worth $1000 alone, worth buying for just the enclosure...

i am located in port macqaurie nsw, $400 for the lot neg 0432140944

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back