• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two EXO-TERRA's with heat mats and heat lamps- AS NEW, and glass tank/light fixture

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick

Reaction score
Howdy all,

My geckos are moving into tubs so my two Exo-Terra display tanks are up for sale, they are both in excellent condition with no damage=>

one is 45X45X45cm the other 60X45X45. The larger one is 6 months old, the other is only 3 months old. Both have the following setups (and both have foam backing, not used in small one at moment so not in pics):

*Microclimate heat mats (between 3mm ply sheets sitting on foam- for proper heat distribution and tank protection). These cover approx half of the floor of each.

*Exo-Terra Glow Light fixtures with Exo-terra Heat Glo infra red globes for above heating and night time viewing without disturbing the animals. These fixtures can be rested on the lid mesh or mounted via an adjustable clamp. If used with an incandescent globe these fixtures will glow at night when the globe is switched off (moon-light effect). These can be used for either heating or illumination (or both)

===> 60X45X45/Glow Light/Heat Mat RRP over $350
===> 45X45X45/Glow Light/Heat Mat RRP over $250

I am accepting offers at the moment SA BUYERS AND PICKUP ONLY
Will be available in approximately 2 weeks.

DSCN4823.jpg

Also up for sale is this 91cm L X 35cm D X 50cm H aquarium with fluoro batten and standard globe. Buyer can have all silk plants shown in picture except for vine and log as these are going into my frog tank. No chips or cracks in tank, some of the lids have a few small chips but nothing major. Still holds water. $125

DSCN4787.jpg

Just a couple questions what suburb do u live in and also would the larger enclosure keep a bearded dragon or is it too small and finnaly is there anyway to attach a uv light to it? thanks.

Just a couple questions what suburb do u live in and also would the larger enclosure keep a bearded dragon or is it too small and finnaly is there anyway to attach a uv light to it? thanks.

The larger one would be suitable for a young beardy, however (depending on the species) it may out grow it. The tank is 2X1.5 foot for floor space- so the same floor space as a standard 3X1 foot aquarium.

You can either use a standard 2 foot aquarium batten to hold a UV globe (I do this for my frogs) or you could use the glow-light fixture to hold a compact 10.0 fluoro.

cheers :p

Oh, and I am in Flagstaff Hill

I can make an offer in about 4 weeks when I get my tax back!!!

pm'd an offer to you would like to hear back from you as soon as possible thanks.

Nice tanks. are they all still available?
Will talk to my oher half tonight as we are looking for new tanks at the moment.

Sarah B

Large exo-terra SOLD PENDING PAYMENT/PICKUP

Smaller exo terra remains- as new, great setup ready to go for geckos etc

Glass tank and batten, incl plants- $100

Bumpski

Smaller exo terra, fixture/globe and heatmat ALL FOR $180- tank alone worth $165ish and all item practically new.

Taking offers on glass tank/batten- I need to move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back