Two heads are better than one

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what we should really be focusing on is breeding two headed tiger snakes.

From what I've read its happened alot all over the world and generally I don't think they end up surviving. Letting an expert study the mutation so we get a better understanding whats going on and how it all really works, might be an idea?

Definately interesting!

......and then we can apply that science to benefit humans.
My future, cloned, double-headed self can argue with himself without even being schitzophrenic.
I really hope I don't get reincarnated as a woman & have to give birth to a two headed baby.
Lucky I'm not a buddhist therefore I don't believe in reincarnation......or do I? Dammit, I'm arguing with myself again. And I'm not even two headed.....yet.....or am I?

Actually how weird would that be, I get reincarnated as a woman & give birth to a cloned former me....it'd be like giving birth to myself.
Man I gotta stop sniffing this Ajax.....

Last edited:
Your kidding are'nt you ??
How can you compare colour mutations to a deformed animal ??
Does'nt belong to you does it ??

I agree that two headed is a fair way down the scale from "normal" but my question is : How far from normal is too far? At what point do you decide kill an animal.
Many colour differences occur from " accidents" during egg formation or incubation, as do cojoined twins.I am not sure that its relevent but No, it doesn't belong to me.

Would this have happened due to imbreeding?
More likely just probability although twinning does seem to be heretible and high twinning lines of animals have a higher probability of producing cojoined twins.

I agree that two headed is a fair way down the scale from "normal" but my question is : How far from normal is too far? At what point do you decide kill an animal.
Many colour differences occur from " accidents" during egg formation or incubation, as do cojoined twins.I am not sure that its relevent but No, it doesn't belong to me.

If someone bred a 2 headed dog, cat etc I'm sure they would keep it...................:rolleyes:
Kinda reminds me back to the dark ages where anything different would be paraded around in those freak shows.....................and of course people would have to PAY to see it.
Therefore, the animal's well being was never cared about as long as it bought in the $$.
Hope I'm wrong.
Aleks :|

lol isnt it Bad enough having one mouth to be worried about biting let alone 2 mouths!!!
I wonder if they look at eachother and see the other as a stalker!!!
I can just imagine them? Her?Him? what would you call it?? any who can just imagine one head talking to itself and going looping thinking "that other bloke is still following me......stalker!!! Now you die!!! and it ends up trying to eat itself and wonders why it hurts??!! Lol
Wow and I thought the snake would go crazy but look at what I said!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, my boyfriend lives down there. If I had of known there was a festival happening I definitely would have gone down.

Is it ironic that the 2 headed snake was found in Ipswitch...sorry..that was cruel..where I come from they call us that too...but I respond that I wasnt born there.

If someone bred a 2 headed dog, cat etc I'm sure they would keep it...................:rolleyes:
Kinda reminds me back to the dark ages where anything different would be paraded around in those freak shows.....................and of course people would have to PAY to see it.
Therefore, the animal's well being was never cared about as long as it bought in the $$.
Hope I'm wrong.
Aleks :|

I would love a two headed cat or dog..... Not for making $$$$ outof it , but just because I like things like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back