two scrubbies found in Cairns

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus2u

Reaction score
By now everyone would have heard/seen of the 5m scrubbie found in a roof up here then another one found in the same roof the following night.stunning snakes! what i find funny is they are showing the footage repeatly on a advert for the news. The Snake catcher says it not likely that a snake that size would eat human being but a small child yes. hahaha So young children aren't human????

I can verify I have seen behaviour of some small children in cues or the local shopping centre that have not been human like :)

haha Yeah thats true. I just find his statement silly almost as silly as not checking the roof further after locating the 1st one

I can verify I have seen behaviour of some small children in cues or the local shopping centre that have not been human like :)

As a mother of 3 small children I have to respond to this; you are absolutely correct on occasion ;)

It brings to mind a story my mother related to me once, after years of teaching at a kindergarten:
She met a man in town who, on finding out what her job was, immediately replied "I can't stand kids. Nope, can't stand 'em, horrible things."
Mum, being morbidly curious, asked why not? And this was his answer:
"If it weren't for children hoomans (phoenetic spelling here) would never get sick. Children catch all sorts of horrible diseases and then go and touch hoomans. Awful things, kids."
I still laugh about that one. Awesome example of a human being that man.

Anyone have a link or photos of them? I missed it on the news.

Everyone was telling me they were carpet pythons because "they were in the roof" but I had a hunch they were scrubbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back