Tympanocryptis diemensis (Mountain Dragon)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dfa my dragon just woke up for a drink after sleeping last two months
7201436562_a29dcbcb7e_b.jpg

hey everyone, i'm new here. i've got two tassie mountain dragons and i really want to know what gender they are :p i sorta got the idea from this thread that the girls are bigger, but is there any other way to tell the difference? specific markings or anything? one of my dragons is a fair bit bigger than the other one, but i always thought he was the boy haha
here's a picture of my babies :)

IMAG0416.jpg

thanks!

Last edited:
I phoned a guy named chris from reptile rescue today for some more info about keeping Mountain Dragons and he was really helpful if anyone would like his phone number just inbox me.
Could someone please put a picture up of your reptile setup please.

Last edited:
hi i know chris his a nice guy

Last edited by a moderator:
cordell 344.jpgDSC00632.JPG couple of tanks i have, the first one was on the floor cause i just brought it in that pic haha :)

Does anyone on the Northwest / North area of tasmania have a spot i could find a couple i have my tank + Herp license i been looking but cant seem to find any anywhere lol feel free to inbox me if you want your spot kept private.

Tassie Mt dragons

Hi i'm getting some mt dragons in Tasmania and was wondering if there was any one hear who could give me some tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back