Under the Newspaper !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Just found my mrs wheatbelt sitting on a clutch under the newspaper plus one discarded last year she laid 10.
...........solar 17 (Baden) ps l have to say these are one of my favourite herps.
6242197219_6ec171661f.jpg

She's a pretty looking one too. Congrats! How old is she?

just counted...13 maybe 14 (clumped up a bit).
.......solar 17 (Baden)

Nice work Baden! Hope they all hatch for ya.

Congrats - that is a good clutch for any snake! She is beautiful, so there should be some lovely babies in that lot.

"Recount"...and there is actually 16 good eggs and one not so good (gone off)(discarded) so 17 she laid which is a big clutch for a wheatie. IMO.
..........solar 17 (Baden)

wow thats a big clutch for any antaresia sp, love the look of wheaties remind me of mini bredli's with their almost brick red colouration, Best of luck with the clutch

Awsome Baden,
I'm picking up a girlfrend for my little fella tomorrow, can't wait! Agree that Wheaties are great little snakes.

Well done mate that incubator must be filling up.

Golly. I'll be keeping an eye out for these guys in the for sale thread when they've hatched.

I've been wanting a pair of these guys for ages. With how stunning your dam and sire are it'd be damn hard to resist one of your hatchies. Lol.

Congrats on the large clutch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back