Underwoodisaurus milli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addam

Reaction score
you may have read i am interested in getting Gecko's. ive decided that i want Underwoodisaurus milli, just wondering if anyone has them in the cooker this year?

nah sorry but i do have a male and female that have been mating like crazy so i may get eggs this season if im lucky :)

Sure do and waiting for a couple more females to drop.

I have a female due very soon, not sure if ima keep the bubs or not but i can let you know(when i make up my mind lol) if you like?

Just a heads up that they are no longer Underwoodisaurus milli, they are Nephrurus milii.

Just a heads up that they are no longer Underwoodisaurus milli, they are Nephrurus milii.
Didnt know that, but ima keep them as that name lol ppl still have anteresia maculoa as lasias(spelling?)maculosa

i got the name from google so blame them haha... let me know when bubs are up and running/walking slowly

and cheers everyone :)

Just a further heads up, eastern and western type localities are subject to change (or already have changed) into two respective SEPARATE species, doubtful they will be subspecies. Eastern type = Nephrurus husbandi. Western type = Nephrurus milii.

Enjoy.

Just a further heads up, eastern and western type localities are subject to change (or already have changed) into two respective SEPARATE species, doubtful they will be subspecies. Eastern type = Nephrurus husbandi. Western type = Nephrurus milii.

Enjoy.
LOL what if you dont know their localities?

Morphology seems a little differentiated amongst the localities. Most in captivity are Nephrurus husbandi although there are breeders about with Nephrurus milii. If in doubt, assume N.husbandi but if you're anal and want to be a know-it-all, throw up a picture. As far as I know, mid-range animals such as SA type etc are still regarded as N.husbandi, can anybody elaborate?

ive had two hypo milii hatch in the last 24 hours and another two eggs in the incubator.

My female Thick Tail has been gravid for 85 days, is this normal? How long should it take for her to drop? I just hope there not soft and she's egg bound and there stuck in her belly, it's her 1st time she's going on 2 years old in Feb 2011

Gestation or being gravid is around 4-5 weeks Sivmaster Are you sure it's been that long? Has she possibly layed them in the enclosure and you have missed them and the next lot are coming through?? Try gong through the sand for eggs. If no eggs Im not sure about how she has carried them that long as Iv'e not heard of that before now. Hope someone else has an idea on possible scenario's to help out.

Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back