Unique Surgery

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a Brown Tree snakes heart being put back in to its body after a nasty injury. The title on the video explains this.

That would be a Brown Tree snakes heart being put back in to its body after a nasty injury. The title on the video explains this.
*Psst* maybe vids uploaded on here don’t show the title if you are using a phone. Eh? You’d know that since you seem to be tech savvy.

I am on my phone. When you open the video it shows the title, nothing to do with being tech savvy. I think your intial comment is because there is a little bit of gore and you were looking for a reaction. Maybe it needs a 'graphic warning' for the likes of yourself.

I am on my phone. When you open the video it shows the title, nothing to do with being tech savvy. I think your intial comment is because there is a little bit of gore and you were looking for a reaction. Maybe it needs a 'graphic warning' for the likes of yourself.
I see more graphic things than you can imagine just browsing Facebook...

I don’t know why but the vid doesn’t say anything apart from what Stuart wrote and there’s nothing In the vid.

What do you mean “the likes of yourself” I’m fine with gore but others possibly aren’t.

On topic: any idea of what happened?

Last edited:
I see more graphic things than you can imagine just browsing Facebook...

I don’t know why but the vid doesn’t say anything apart from what Stuart wrote and there’s nothing In the vid.

What do you mean “the likes of yourself” I’m fine with gore but others possibly aren’t.
It is at the top of the video when you open it and I don't even have Facebook.
The likes of yourself comment is in regard to this thread and the injured snake pictures where you stated that there should be a button to open the photos if people don't want to see them.

It is at the top of the video when you open it and I don't even have Facebook.
The likes of yourself comment is in regard to this thread and the injured snake pictures where you stated that there should be a button to open the photos if people don't want to see them.
Yes it was a suggestion because I was looking at bbcode tags and saw “spoiler” was a thing.

Come on guys, if you've got a beef with each other, battle it out via private messages maybe, I feel like I'm in high school again. hehe

Doesn't say anything apart from Wildlife Rescue Darwin when I pressed play on this page, and I'm on my computer. If you press on the FB at the bottom of the vid, it takes you to the FB page where it was originally posted and explains it there, Brown Tree Snake having surgery.

Fascinating video though, to see the tiny little heart beating away outside of the body. Certainly not something you get to see very often, thanks for sharing Stuart.

Come on guys, if you've got a beef with each other, battle it out via private messages maybe, I feel like I'm in high school again. hehe

Doesn't say anything apart from Wildlife Rescue Darwin when I pressed play on this page, and I'm on my computer. If you press on the FB at the bottom of the vid, it takes you to the FB page where it was originally posted and explains it there, Brown Tree Snake having surgery.

Fascinating video though, to see the tiny little heart beating away outside of the body. Certainly not something you get to see very often, thanks for sharing Stuart.
I've got no beef with anyone Snapped. I just don't agree with someone posting for shock value/to get a response. Maybe it's my being older that makes me respond in the way that I did.

Is there a play button there in the thread when using a computer? On my phone there is only a link to Facebook where you then play the video and can see the description at the top.

Fair enough, but yeah, there's a play button directly on the page when using a computer, I haven't looked at it on my phone, I always use my pc for the forums, I need new reading glasses (another age thing lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back