"United Snakes of America"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

:shock: I can just SEE the controversial posts after THIS one! Al - maintain your dignity and ignore the stirrers, mate! :lol:

What would make things a hell of a lot easier for me would be if members submitted television events to the calendar. Putting them all in myself is tedious work.

?

:?: The last time I tried it (some time ago, I admit!) it didn't work.... but I'll give it another go when I have something to post. :wink:

So you guys get all the US cable channels, I take it? Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, The Learning Channel, etc. ?

Al

we get Discovery and National Geographic on FOXTEL - not sure about the others

Al: We get National Geographic, Animal Planet, Adventure One, Discovery Channel. We also have our own documentry channel called Oddesey.

Graham: There should be a little plus in the top right corner of each day, if there is not, just say and I will go over the permissions.

Plus?

Bett have a look at the permissions then, SJ! :wink: I couldn't see it or find any way to add an event.

You guys haven't by any chance seen this "I'm a celebrity. Get me outta' here." nonsense they have been showing every night for the last week on ABC have you?

TV

Can't say that I have - doesn't ring any bells.

If it's a new show, you can bet we haven't seen it yet! We get all the old stuff.

Foxtel is at http://www.foxtel.com.au/home.jsp and Optus is at http://www.optus.com.au/Vign/ViewMgmt/display/0,2627,1028_5086-3_6754--View_345,FF.html if you want to get an idea of what we can watch.

As far as I know, they're the only cable/pay TV options we have here, plus 4 or 5 free to air channels, depending on where you are located.

Basically, with a few notable exceptions, such as National Geographic channel and Discovery channel, etc., it's the old Pink Floyd track that says something like, "99 channels of sh*t on the tv".

:?

i whatchen this show and parts of it were quite sickening like when the rattle snake queen skinned the snake

but it was nice to see how other people are with there herps

At the site www.kingsnake.com (which I'm sure many of you have been to at one time or another) there's often mention of cable TV shows about snakes and snakes in captivity, on the snake boards. Just in case you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back