Up again (aae) $$$$$$$

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

TODAY (THIS MORNING) AAE $74.00 FOR A 41/4 LITRE TUB GRRRRRRRR. solar17 (Baden)

Reason why I don't freight or buy if I can't personally pick-up.
The $40 days are gone .
Add export or import on that if your in NSW and it's
a expensive exercise.

i know heaps of breeders they dont like to admit it but they send heaps through Australia post next day delivey express as live insects cost $20 tops. flame this if you like, but most of the reptiles i have got from Vic and Qld have all come this way from some of the so called top of the heap reptile elite

i know heaps of breeders they dont like to admit it but they send heaps through Australia post next day delivey express as live insects cost $20 tops. flame this if you like, but most of the reptiles i have got from Vic and Qld have all come this way from some of the so called top of the heap reptile elite
I would prefer to pay more to hopefully ensures the reptiles welfare is looked after, I know there are some bad stories with AAE however I would trust them more then regular post.

I have only received one snake via post (AAE) and I was very happy with their service. For me I would only purchase a reptile and freight it if I really wanted it, now if it's something I really want I am prepared to pay more to ensure it arrives safe and well. My stance may change next year if my Darwin's breed and I will be in a different position of trying to sell but my logic is to look after the reptile first & cost of shipping second.

Last edited:
I can't remember the company but the last time i bought an animal that was freighted it was sent through a courier. Next day hand delivery, from NT to QLD, $40. If i ever remember who that was i'll be sure to post about it! I was pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back