up date on my snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZsnakes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi every 1 havint been on for a few months due to had no net but im back and want to show u all my snakes :D
i now have six snakes
x3 b&w jungles 1 male 2 females bred by colin
x2 100% het for albino darwins 1 male 1 female bred by colin
1 75% jungle jag bred by barramundi (ben) from austmorelias

big thanks to u guys love em and thay are all doing well

now for some pics oh and a few of my dog she is a blue amstaff
photo.jpgphoto (25).jpgphoto (24).jpgphoto (23).jpgphoto (22).jpgphoto (21).jpgphoto (20).jpgphoto (19).jpgphoto (18).jpgphoto (17).jpgphoto (16).jpgphoto (13).jpgphoto (12).jpgphoto (11).jpgphoto (10).jpgphoto (9).jpgphoto (8).jpgphoto (6).jpg
all my snakes are now on adult mice ive been giving them 2 a week and ill start trying to get them on to rats next week
thanks for looking every one

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 56
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 50
love that jag and the gold jungle great snakes so jealous. lol thought the first pic of the jag was a different snake.

Thanks guys thay are all about 10 months old the jag has colored up fast my black and white jungles are getting better with every shed thay get whiter and my het Darwins I like that the lower half of there body is lighter then the front

Lol ya she is a good dog got her when she was 7 months old from a breeder payed 1500 for her and by the look of it she was getting beat by him and used for dog fights but she is slowly geting better

Tho I'm happy she is with me and not with the guy I got her from just hard when we go for a walk she try's to bite other dogs and don't like to let others in our house tho like I said she is slowly getting better other then what's happen to her she is a beautiful dog and I always get ppl giving me there number for if I breed her

Last edited:
tryed to give them rats for the first time and thay all now have bellys full of rats :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back