Update on INland Taipans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer Taipans? Makes it sound like a hide yo kids, hide yo wife, they be bitin everyone up in here situation.

the biggest danger to us these days are not our pets but rather the practices of these irresponsible folks who may or may not (I take all news with a pinch of salt) breeding and keeping illegally.

Killer Taipans sell for $450.00

What would you expect to pay for the non-killer type Taipans ....lol

I'm starting to worry. The news stories are containing some factual information lately. I think they might be on to us.

you would have to have ****loads of insurance and a vial of anti venomn in your fridge

Cathy

Nope no insurance coverage and not viable to keep antivenom at home or to self administer.

Administering antivenom outside of a medical premises would be asking for trouble.

You should learn something about keeping venomous snakes and antivenom before looking silly.

The problem if they where to do that Cathy is that people can have allergic reactions to the anti venom that could kill them quicker than the snakes venom itself. Doctors treating snake bites will only administer anti venom once signs of envenomation have started to show on the victim.

The problem if they where to do that Cathy is that people can have allergic reactions to the anti venom that could kill them quicker than the snakes venom itself. Doctors treating snake bites will only administer anti venom once signs of envenomation have started to show on the victim.

thanks for the info :)

Cathy

'Rare reptiles such as this can fetch tens of thousands of dollars on the black market.'

'The killer taipans sell for about $450 each.'

make up your mind !!!

Hahaha was about to post the same. "tens of thousands." What a load of bollocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back