update on my female beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have a problem as Xian evidently does not like other dragons, she is apparently very aggressive toward them she beat up on her cage mate and that is how I got her. If she see's the other will this stress her? Is it likely to cause a problem? Xian is a girl I think. Sorry to hijack this post but it seemed pointless to start another and maybe this one needs hijacking ;)

It can stress a female being in view of the male. With Geckos_are_great's female, this is obviously the case, so is therefore not healthy for her to even see the male. Your Xian might be hardier/less timid - a matter of observing the situation & being able to correct it promptly should signs of stress occur for either beardie:)

Geckos, make sure you're feeding your beardie 1-2 hrs after lights on, & not less than 2-3 hrs before lights off, to enable her to digest better - has she started basking more instead of continually hiding?? If she continues pooing undigested food, & you've absolutely corrected everything in your husbandry, then u need a professional opinion - as said, a poo sample to the vet won't cost much, & the treatment is simple & cheap. If it is worms, your other animals that were in with her will also need worming, so make sure u let the vet know should this be the case.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back