update shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a couple from ben and one of my own caramel male ,coastal male and jungle jag girl

Attachments

• 2011-11-01 16.20.16.jpg
    2011-11-01 16.20.16.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 2011-10-31 15.50.18.jpg
    2011-10-31 15.50.18.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 146
  • 2011-11-09 19.16.56.jpg
    2011-11-09 19.16.56.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 131
Just put down a deposit on this striped caramel jag male produced by Ben at Australian Morelias
What do you think ?
Roger
P8172958.jpg

Freak'n WoWza Roger... what I think is that you should give it to me ;)

Hey Roger, I just noticed that striped caramel your getting is the same one in Barra's post #152 (top of page)? Barra, were do I get one of them dangling carrots from mate...lol?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wayne

yeah Roger has been good to me over the years so I am very happy its going to him. This would probably be the best Caramel produced, I really should keep it but I just cant keep everything. Just too many projects........

Some hot snakes in this thread guys, good work. I reckon we're definitely starting to give those yanks a run for their money when it comes to some top notch jags..

Roger, that striped caramel jag would have to be one of the best morelia combo's I've seen to date. Keep us posted on how it turns out.

Cheers,
Kane

Awesome Roger you'll do magic things with that one what a score.

cheers
Scott

cheers
Scott

some SXR Jags 004.jpgsome SXR Jags 002.jpgOur two yearling female SXR Jungle RPM/Jags

cheers
Scott

Last edited:
Jungle_Freak that is the nicest aussie jag I have seen to date, lucky you:)
Well done Ben:) I bet it was hard parting with that

Heres my 75%junglejag female produced by Ben that shed over night and is getting more yellow each shed.

0075RESIZEDjunglejagfemale4.jpg

Last edited:
#DOPE !!! Awesome looking snake Rodger you lucky bugger !

Good to see he has settled in Roger. The stripey jungle jag is looking like it is growing well......and the 75% is colouring bloody nice.

Geez we are gonna have some cracker morphs in the next generation,

Good to see he has settled in Roger. The stripey jungle jag is looking like it is growing well......and the 75% is colouring bloody nice.

Geez we are gonna have some cracker morphs in the next generation,

Hi Ben, Yes mate this stuff is just getting better.
Cheers
Ian

Yes Ben and Ian , these morphs are so colour and the patterns are amazing .
Heres a photo of my caramel coastal to RPM/jag clutch that just hatched out.
Roger

004carameljagclutchResized.jpg

00carameljagresized6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back