Urgent Sale!! Pair of unrelated yearling bredl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I have one thing to say on the subject...

"I hate you Kenny"

:cry:

If it makes you feel any better Mel, they go for $1000US/pr here. That's like $2000AUS, so outta' my range too. :cry:

Here they can go around $900 for a pair (HerpTraderAd)

I might wait til I hear the final date

I thought for a second that Sue had bid 900 bucks!! :shock:
Hatchlings go for around $250 to $300 mark.
I would need to know by this weekend to organise a import permit as I am in NSW as well.

I'll end the auction on Thursday 27/02/2003 10pm Melbourne time. That will allow the buyer and myself to apply for the permits on Friday and hopefully will complete the transaction by Saturday 8/03/2003.

The current bid is $650 for pair CCP1 and CCP2 and $650 for pair CCP3 and CCP4. Please note that the buyer would have to pay for shipping and permit cost.

Thanks for bidding guys. I would rather my precious bredls go to a good home than to a local pet shop.

I have been told that the permits may take a bit longer and I may not be able to complete the transaction by next saturday. Therefore, I have accepted the purchase price from Greebo for $800 for the pair of his choice and if there are no objections......Greebo would need to confirm this and if he does then a pair of bredl is considered sold to Greebo. The second pair is currently going for $655 for the pair to twoshadows. The buyer would have to be in contact straight after the end of the auction to exchange details for the permits.

Sounds like a ploy to me :)

Don't know about other states, but if in NSW you go direct to a NPWS office pay the $20 and hand in the form, they can then ring Ben at the Sydney office, confirm payment has been made and he will issue you a number within hours. You then receive the hard copy in the mail.

Don't know if there is someone that I can ring in Victoria to get the number within hours. :cry: :cry: Anyone here in Victoria that can help??????????
Called to enquire about how long it will take to receive my export permit and they say that the fastest way is to fax the application in and then wait for the permit in the mail in about a week or so. That's what got me worried.

$525 for 1 & 2
is there a guarantee that the right snakes are sent?

sorry unberto but the highest bid at the moment is $655 to twoshadows and $650 to greebo (popp is at $650 too but his bid was placed later than greebo).
As for the guarantee......I'm going overseas and these are the only 4 snakes that I have so these are the only snakes that I can send out..There's no reason for me to send out the wrong snake....hope this makes sense... :lol: :lol:

Damnnnn!! No space left at my place.
CP#3 & 4 are pretty sexy!
I'll be envious of whoever adopts them!
Good luck everyone! :D

Current highest bidder is popp at $670 and twoshadows at $655. :lol: :lol:

Can someone tell me how old these Bredli are? I'm getting mixed signals.

Mel x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back