US Jaguars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin236

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Here is my male Irian Jaya Jag and female Coastal Jag.

Male
fbafe2fa.jpg

IMG_0056_zps3481ae97.jpg

Female
IMG_0067_zps5dd97846.jpg

IMG_0071_zpsfcc68132.jpg

IMG_1872_zps58dee2df.jpg

They are rippers mate how is the full stripe down the back of the female amazing

Yeah the Carpet Python morphs are getting more and more popular over here. The big thing is Ball Python morphs, but I don't really like Ball Pythons.

- - - Updated - - -

They are rippers mate how is the full stripe down the back of the female amazing

Thanks! that's of the reasons I chose that female was because of her full stripe.

Thanks! I love the females head pattern too! but that break in the middle has just come up recently, it use to be a solid X.

Oh wow what a change to have a separation like that! Do you have any photos of when it was solid? How old are both of them by the way? :)

It's always the way though isn't it, we want what you guys are allowed to keep and you want we have here!

Y?????
7714421908_4819e8f8d3_c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Nice snakes Austin

They are awesome looking Jag's, not normally a fan of Jag's but these two are some really stunning snakes, got to be happy with them both.

I do however agree with Oz, got to love that wheatbelt stimmie?

:) Thank you..I'm jealous of all the Antaresia morphs you all have. I would kill to get some of the stuff over there.
I've asked the question many a time in the UK and they say people don't breed them cause the bubs r to hard to get started.... Well they can't be trying to hard lol... Many ANTS in the US? Ta Pete

calling her PIE? thats a cool name :p
Yes quite possibly :) I usually don't name my animals unless something just fits.

I've asked the question many a time in the UK and they say people don't breed them cause the bubs r to hard to get started.... Well they can't be trying to hard lol... Many ANTS in the US? Ta Pete
No not many at all, the Antaresia genus is not popular at all in the US. This is why I like them so much. Everybody and their mother breed Ball Python's over here thinking they can make a bunch of money hahahaha! So 90% of our Reptile market is Ball Pythons, and because of that the prices for morphs drop in half each year and the Ball market is crashing slowly in the US. I've noticed Carpet's and Bloods are getting more popular though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back