V3NOM'S SNAKE SIG TUTORIAL!!! [56kers BEWARE - Large Files]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate, Ill give that a go.

Here's mine, little different with a different background (another forums)

Steve

Last edited:
good job man!

i love to get poeple using using photoshop..... :)

wat is the max size allowed at this other site? still small i guess....

it doesnt seem like you tried the rusty effect though lol... its quite easy

Hullo nice tut i couldn use this programme without learning baby steps like this lol the only question i have is when i add my first cut snake to the top layer it makes another layer is this right? doh not actually made it all the way i seem to stuff it up and start all over which is tme consuming thanks

oh wo is me i cant seem to get the blur done correctly i dont seem to get the head back on as though my layers are incorrect sheesh

no worries hob.
Thanks venom, i upadted mine and put that rusty stuff around the holes.. cheers

Donk, it may the version of photoshop your using, im using version CS2

older version are sometimes a little bit different when doing some things

wat version are you using again?

* oh and i see they moved my tut to an unused section of the forums..... woot * :(

how did you get that writing and the shadow thing under it? it looks shiny lol i like shiny things..(abit immature ino lol) but very cool oh, and the shiny bits on the writing itself...

ok, how do i go back a step, unmerge the layers, and make one of the "holes" bigger? im up to resizing the snake to fit. thx :)

CTRL + Z or ALT + CTRL + Z (to step back)
for CS2 user's

hello hello people i was wondering if this photoshop programe is free to download because i cant find it anywhere i googled it and it came up with stuff about it but nothing saying how to get it ?

PS costs $1000+ for a legit version. But im quite sure a few people here wouldn't have handed out that much for this to just muck around on, wink wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back