• Check out the new Feedback and suggestions forum. This adds the ability to add ideas for the site and upvote/downvote them. It would be great to hear from you all in how we can boost site activity and who would like to assist with some exciting ideas from Rob and I.

Varanus glauerti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Anyone in Brisbane breed these?
And what price to they usualy go for?
I remember hearing about a shop in SA that breeds them but can't find much info on them

Thanks if you can help.

Jonno from ERD

Very Well-Known Member
Reptile City

There's a few people around keeping/breeding them, including a few forum members. I think you're going to have to make peace with your fear of Australian Air Express if you want some of these rarer species that you're interested in :)

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reptile City

There's a few people around keeping/breeding them, including a few forum members. I think you're going to have to make peace with your fear of Australian Air Express if you want some of these rarer species that you're interested in :)

Thanks. yer it's a pain to find local unless you want spotteds and jungles or spotted jungles :lol:

MonitorMayhem

reptile city in adelaide they have the normal ones and a red form i believe check their website they have some for sale i think good luck

jinin

Very Well-Known Member
You will be on the waiting list for atleast 1-2 years. lol i emailed last year they where solidly ordered till 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.