Varanus glauerti

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Brisbane breed these?
And what price to they usualy go for?
I remember hearing about a shop in SA that breeds them but can't find much info on them

Thanks if you can help.

Reptile City

There's a few people around keeping/breeding them, including a few forum members. I think you're going to have to make peace with your fear of Australian Air Express if you want some of these rarer species that you're interested in :)

Reptile City

There's a few people around keeping/breeding them, including a few forum members. I think you're going to have to make peace with your fear of Australian Air Express if you want some of these rarer species that you're interested in :)

Thanks. yer it's a pain to find local unless you want spotteds and jungles or spotted jungles :lol:

reptile city in adelaide they have the normal ones and a red form i believe check their website they have some for sale i think good luck

You will be on the waiting list for atleast 1-2 years. lol i emailed last year they where solidly ordered till 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back