Varanus Primordius

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Are there any out there?

We have an old male, they are a fantastic little monitor and we love him.

Does anyone breed them?

Share your pics.....

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 4. probably 3 males, 1 female. they are probably 4/5 years.certainly, no older.I came into herps only5 years ago, so did not have the experience, nor the interest to try to breed them.............bought my very first monitors from Fay/Garth, about 4+one-half years ago ...3 V. kingorum.. will try to post some pics of v. primordius, shortly, but not to-morrow. certainly , i do get some eggs. Sadly for me,, the political Party which I have always earnestly supported, will probably lose this election, so I won,t feel like taking pics..

Hey sesa-sayin,

Dont worry there still be a governer general.......

Distract yourself and take those photos. We'll all be pleased to see some good goannas. Much better than a poor polititian.

B

I can't see any pics sesa-sayin ..?

to answer those 2 questions...total length about 10 inches for the males ie 26 cm.....Yes! abit of a pudge. dieting has not worked. the extra weight is in front of the back legs, not uniform along the body. I used to think that maybe 2 of them were egg-bound girls. maybe an expert might know

sesa-sayin, I'd go with 2 females if that's both your animals. I'll try to put up a pic of my pair in the coming days. Males (well mine anyway) are quite distinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back