• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various adult snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No-two

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Childrens python
Stimsons python
Black Headed python
Darwin carpet python

Stimsoni - 4 years and unknown
BHPs - 6 and 4 years

Length - See description

Quantity Available
1 pair of each

Bred By
Stimson - Me
Childreni - Me
BHP - SR

General Description

As much as it pains me to move these guys on right before the beginning of a new breeding season I have to move a few things on to focus on other animals. Genuine sale of some great quality animals as I need to clear some space.

1 pair of Mt Isa childreni - proven breeders, stunning animals, feeding well on weaner rats. Should breed this season again as the female has put on good condition. $500/pr.

1 pair of SA stimsoni - proven breeders, feeding well on weaner rats, again they should breed this season as the female is well conditioned. $500/pr.

1 pair of QLD BHPs. I purchased these guys 6 and 4 years ago with the intention of breeding them. I had (half heartedly) paired them last season however they did not produce eggs. The female is around 8ft and 6kgs. The male 6ft and 4 kgs. Both are fantastic feeders one anything you give them and would be a great chance to produce some hatchies this season. $1200/pr.

1 x WA BHP 4 year old girl, very pretty and clean markings. Feeders well on anything you give her. I have no male and have been unsuccessful in sourcing a something that I'd consider breeding her with. I'm not sure what she's worth so taking offers on this girl only.

1 x adult male Darwin carpet python 6-7 ft, you could probably call this boy 'hypo' as he is very reduce in black, stunning snake, I have the same problem with him as the WA BHP, I have no female for him as the original girl was egg bound 3 years ago. $400.

1 male Pilbara (Munda station) male stimsoni - proven breeder, feeds well on adult mice and small rats, originally WC from Pilbara Pythons. $250.

Willing to Freight?
Yes at buyers expense. $120 for the antaresia. The BHPs would require a quote from AAE.

Contact Details
[email protected] 0401477960 or PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
12980255-A

Other Details
I don't have many recent photos but these give you a good representation, some are phone quality.

BHP taken tonight on Iphone (will get some proper photos tomorrow of both)

MT Isa female (male is similar)

SA stimsoni (no photos of male at this stage)

WA BHP

Darwin

Pilbara stimsoni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back