• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Reptiles available

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_Archibald

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have available the following reptiles as I'm no longer keeping anything at the moment.

1 x male Coastal Carpet Python with enclosure. Have had him for a coupla years but he's only a little guy so far...eats well and I have cooled him each year hence his smaller size. Strong feeding response in the cage but perfect to handle out of the tank...my 3 year old daughter holds him herself no dramas. Enclosure is 4x2x2 with thermostat and sliding glass doors...MDF construction with pine trim, comes as is.

$300 with enclosure - will not separate

1 x (presumed female) juvenile Spencers Monitor. Eats like a machine, does not bite when outside tank but has strong feeding response when getting out of the enclosure. Lovely colours and great to watch. Class 2 animal in NSW

$300 or comes with enclosure for $350 - MDF construction with open viewing window and side door.

1 x unsexed Dwarf Bearded Dragon (P.henrylawsonii). Injured animal who bares scars from being attacked by former cagemates. Still got some growing to do...injuries do not affect his eating. Free to good home

Willing to Freight?
No....No freighting...will not reply to requests to freight the animals

Contact Details
Mobile - 0401 954474
Home - (02) 4968 4378
Email - [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back