vegetarian spider

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... that's a green spider, not a pea. You can see the legs. Pretty cool that it turned the Daddy Long-legs green :)

ok I might have to stand corrected here I actually squashed it and was sure it was a pea...looking at the second pic yep I think it might have been a spider...I squashed it and was positive it was a pea..It was green mash in my hands..Well it is still a decent find..and sorry folkes I stuffed up....I was just showing the pic to my wife and yep she remembers the day and thought the same as I ...that it was a pea...I showed her when I squashed it on the day.....BUGGER OOOOPPPPPPS

There is APS members all over the country dropping peas into webs as we speak :lol:

the first picture is gone is that because I emptied all my attachments in my aps sum of attachment file?? I ran out of room and had to make space to post the second pic..?

LOL...I think I have been feeding my son green spider for years now :(..maybe they havent been peas after all...

LOL...I think I have been feeding my son green spider for years now :(..maybe they havent been peas after all...

:lol:

Interesting picture all the same, it's interesting to see a green Daddy Long-legs :)

Yea it is quite interesting, it means that the green die is either small and able to pass through the major wall systems within the spider or that the back chamber of a spider acts like a stomach and is filled with food to be processed.

I bet you were ......................pea'd off ! when you realised:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back