VENOM-TIGER SNAKE- comparison

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cold-B-Hearts

For my final year in high school I have the opportunity to write a essay on evolution of an Australian animal for biology. id like to include a paragraph to do with vemon, toxicity,neurotoxins and haemotoxins, I have chosen the tiger snake because of the various sub species focusing mainly on the common tiger snake and the WA tiger snake. I know the common tiger snake has slightly higher toxicity then the WA but im having struggles finding a creditable source comparing the number of neurotoxins and haaemotoxins between the two sub species.
Or am i being a rookie and there is no difference in neurotoxins and haemotocxins :S ??
if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great ( no google isnt providing anything to usefull)
general discussion is also more then welcome.

Make some enquiries with CSL, venom supplies, and Brian fry should get the answers your looking for.
thank you loads, ive been on venom supplies website and they have some great information.

Couldn't agree more with Stusnake on this. I've found Bryan Fry more than approachable to gather info like this (hard to understand, but approachable :lol:). He's always responded to any questions I've posed to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back