Venomous course

Discussion in 'Herp Help' started by 12-08-67, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12-08-67

12-08-67 Active Member

I did a venomous snake husbandry course nearly 11wks ago and am still waiting on paperwork or certificate to say i completed the course, any suggestions on what to do now? i did get an email 2 weeks after to say they have been busy and certificates will be in the mail soon but nothting since. I have sent numerous emails through the wesite and direct and phone messages but have gotten no responce. I dont need it for any permits etc as i did the course mainly to know how to handle,catch and release the snakes as my volunteer work requires this at times but i still need to show that i am just not saying i did it with out substantial proof.:( I loved the course and not trying to rock the boat but how long is too long to wait?

2. snakehandler

snakehandler Very Well-Known Member

We attempt to have certificates out within 4-6 weeks maximum, but this is because they come from a Registered Training Organization and all enrollment details have to be logged onto a government database, prior to this is was a maximum of two weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Jonno from ERD

Jonno from ERD Very Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Just had a call thinking this might have been us, but everybody who has completed our Venomous Snake Relocation Course has received their references, with some already in possession of their DMP's too.

4. 12-08-67

12-08-67 Active Member

I have done the relocation one and recieved that ok, but this was for the next husbandry course that i completed 11wks ago?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.