Veterinary doctors recommended by members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like to echo, iluvsmyreptiles.

Dr Bob Donnelly,
West Toowoomba Vet Surgery
Toowoomba 07-46362027

Dr Simpson
Karingal Vet
328 Cranbourne Rd
Frankston, Victoria
9789 3444
Apparently a really good herp vet
This vet was recommended to me, he only works on Sundays but can make an appointment weekdays if made in advance. Gives good advice. :D

Dr Simpson
Karingal Vet
328 Cranbourne Rd
Frankston, Victoria
9789 3444
Apparently a really good herp vet
This vet was recommended to me, he only works on Sundays but can make an appointment weekdays if made in advance. Gives good advice. :D

Please note that from July 14 2006 I will no longer be seeing reptiles in private practice. I will be staying at home to play with my critters and look after my young son. I will be working at the Pet Emergency Centre on the Sunshine Coast, Thursday nights, Friday night and Sunday afternoon only.

Thanks,

Dr Danny Brown

Nevermind, found him!

SALISBURY PARK VETERINARY HOSPITAL
1914 Main North Rd, SALISBURY PARK 5109
ph ( 08 ) 8258 0168
Dr Trevor Rickman

24 Hour 7 Days Emergency

Simon_Archibald said:
Dr Mark Simpson
Sugarloaf Animal Hospital
Carrington St, West Wallsend - Newcastle area
(02) 4955 1833

Simon Archibald

i woud have to agree and he came highley recomended to me

i've tried a few, and Sugarloaf Animal Hospital, West Wallsend, provides excellent service. Extremely knowledgeable on herps. can recommend highly.

In the NT the Vet to see is Stephen Cutter, at either the Ark Animaimal Hospital or at Plam City Vet Clinic

Hey guys,
Tried to take my diamond to danny brown but he no longer practises at morayfield so if anyone knows where he went that would be great, so we went to clayton knight and he was fantastic. thumbs up.

krystal

Today I went to vet in Crows Nest. His Name is David Vella.
I was pleasantly surprised with his knowledge about reptiles. He spent lot of time to inspect animals and was extremely helpful with information. His people skill is best I experienced with reptile vets so far. Usually I use Tery Belamy, but she was busy on the day. My friend Olivehydra(Dorian) recommend David Vela and I must say that his recommendation was spot on.
Excellent service, lot of knowledge, great approach to customer. All details explained to me in the way I could understand.
I would recommend this bloke specially to new herpers.

Slateman

For fans of Dr Dave Vella here are his details;

David Vella Exotics Vet
Veterinary Care For Reptiles, Rabbits, Ferrets, Rodents & Amphibians
64 Atchison St Crows Nest NSW 2065
ph: (02) 9436 4884

Glad I looked in here today as I was wondering where I would find a vet close by as most people seem to be interstate.

Keep the info coming.

CANTERBURY VETERINARY CLINIC:354Canterbury rd surrey hills
phone mun:98362708
Dr.Jim Greenwood
Dr.Lynda Bonning
can you tell me where i can buy the book WHATS WRONG WITH MY SNAKE!

CANTERBURY VETERINARY CLINIC:354Canterbury rd surrey hills
phone mun:98362708
Dr.Jim Greenwood
Dr.Lynda Bonning
can you tell me where i can buy the book WHATS WRONG WITH MY SNAKE!

For those in and around Gladstone, Calliope, Boyne and Tannum St Claire Hayes is brilliant and always willing to help out with herps. We take not only our own animals there but any rescues which need veterinary attention. The name of the practice is Boyne-Tannum Vet Surgery, address is Cnr of Booth Avenue and Donald Street Tannum Sands and the phone number is (07) 4973 8195. I'm not sure if it's true but I've heard that there's a lack of herp vets in Rockhampton so for any one in that area if they can make the hour or so long trek then I'd recommend St Claire for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back