Vic online licensing system.

Discussion in 'General Reptile Discussion' started by Rob198600, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob198600

Rob198600 New Member

hi all, just in the process of applying for my basic license in Vic and was wondering if the online licensing system has come into effect now or do we still mail in the application via snail mail?

I've noticed a few mentions that the online system was to go live at the end of April but the website is still pretty basic.

If not what is the average turn around time for the basic license to be processed and can it be done on the spot at the Atwood office? (I drive past there a few times a week)

Thanks everybody

2. Imported_tuatara

Imported_tuatara Well-Known Member

as someone who is going through the same process soon, i'd also like to know! :)

3. Stompsy

Stompsy Subscriber Subscriber

Online has not yet started... apparently it will be soon and everyone will be notified via mail prior to the change over. I believe the guy I spoke to advised that when annual fees are due, that's when the change over will occur.

4. dragonlover1

dragonlover1 Subscriber Subscriber

good luck with the online system,when it started in NSW,it was a dogs breakfast!!!! typical, boofocrats couldn't organize a pissup in a brewery. I finally ended up saving the page as 1 of my favourites simply as I couldn't get back to it any other way.Hope you guys have better luck!!

5. Stompsy

Stompsy Subscriber Subscriber

Just spoke to DELWP and she said that there had been delays in getting everything organised for the online system but that they were hoping to have it up and running within the next month. Fingers crossed it actually happens soon and that it works properly! It will be so much easier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.