Victorian Licence Question for Selling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badfish

Reaction score
Hi, new here

I have a carpet python that I would like to sell but I am not sure what I need to do about the licence?

Do I just need to see the buyers licence or is there some kind of transferring process?

I have tried googling but am struggling to find an answer. Any info or help would be really appreciated.

BF

I don't have a license (yet) but im pretty sure that the license will just expire and you just stop paying it and thats it (again not 100% sure)...
About the second one, yes im pretty sure you have to see evidence of their license so you can sell the snake...
One more time, I DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE THIS IS JUST WHAT I THINK MAKES SENSE...

You need to fill out the transaction in your record book. You'll need to write up their name, address and license number in it. Your paperwork should have examples provided so you can see how you're supposed to do it. If you did it properly when you purchased your Carpet Python you'll have written it up in your book with the license details of the person you bought it from.

Back