• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Video Projector

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scale_Addiction

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Not as modern as the newbie jectors, but still an LCD projector. Bulbs are only $15ea! though they last half as long as the $800 ones (still seems a better deal)

makes a screen up to 3m square!

it's in ok condition and will putter along for years yet.

comes with a supa hard case. and roof bracket.

it's basic, but it makes playstation, dvds and footy look awesome.

$700

can freight at buyers expense.

emails to [email protected]

Ok I'm now taking offers and trades for herps.

This item can be safely freighted as it has a padlock on the hardcase which i can send the key to seperatly or you can just cut it off at your end.

don't be afraid to throw an offer in, as it must go, i have already upgraded.

yeah yeah, i know. i will get some asap, i think i have an old one here somewhere, but it doesn't show the hardcase. gimme a sec.

surely it must tickle someones fancy, i was over the moon when i first bought this baby.

the only reason i am selling is that i have upgraded. but this is a beut entry level projector.

I have seen it running and so have my kids it was working great then .
I would have been interested if i didnt already have one .
:)

what brand is it AZZ?? can it be connected to a computer so i an use it at school? does it come with the cables needed to connect it to a dvd or playstation or puter??

all cables included, it can be connected to a pc, i only did it once, and it was pretty cool looking at windows on a 3x3m screen :D

yes, it also has the s/video & composite video leads for playstation/dvd connection.

oh, the brand is Lightware, which is now owned by another company, i forget their name, but they are a market leader in commercial projectors. when i think of it i'll post their name.b

withdrawn from sale, i am advertising this item elsewhere at a higher price.

thanks for the interest

ok, i found out about the model. it's approx 5 yrs old, and was manufactured by lightware, who is now "PLUS projectors" and from what i've read, they were market leaders of their time. PLUS projectors now being the ducks nuts of the same field.

prices for this projector on release were in excess of $2000US.

this little thumper has done me well for 30 months, and has years of use left in it.

it's not as conpact as the late models, but still portable, and is still an LCD projector.

i will now swap for reptiles of interest.

if your after a great little home cinema projector, throw me your offers.
i will be looking into any herp offers.

cheers

Azz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back