• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Video Projector

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you had it?

What problems have you had with it? ie the bulb blows once every two months, and i need to replace it .... it needs cleaning in a particular way other wise ....

Where do you source the replacement light globes? How many will you throw in?

Oh, and how much for feight?

I've had it 2 years.

It's very easy to clean. and requires 2 minutes cleaning every 12 months.

the bulbs last about 3 months if you use it like a tv, (use every night for 3-4 hours per night.) 12 months if you just use it for friday night movies.

the bulbs are available from any bulb retailer/wholesaler, and some sound & lighting joints. it's a very common bulb (also used in stage lighting gear)

it has a brand new bulb in it. i won't be throwing any in as such (especially @ $300!?)

freight? your guess is as good as mine, probably $10-$20?

oh, the bulbs just plug in, a little bulb door flips down and it's as easy as changing a light bulb. (easier even) :D

they are??

when did i say otherwise??

oh, i think you read it wrong, when i said

it has a brand new bulb in it. i won't be throwing any in as such (especially @ $300!?)

the $300 relates to the price of the projector.

and what i was implying is that when you only pay $300 for a good little video projector, that asking for free bulbs on top is a lil cheeky.

i paid a almost 3 times that price 2 years ago, and it was a steal at the time.

i was unaware that projector devalued so much in a short period.

c'mon, you can't buy a decent lil TV for $300, let along a projector that pumps a 3mx3m screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back