Virides is looking to expand it's range - chance for freebie inside!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What types of handles would you like to see? (Multiple Choice)

• Fingergrips for Frogs

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Handles for Frogs

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Fingergrips for Turtles

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Handles for Turtles

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Handles for Crickets

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Handles for Spiders

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Handles for Scorpions

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other, please comment below.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean what are cage cards?

Yes, "cage cards" are printed backgrounds? Like a picture of bush or something? We have looked into something like this, but given the material we were going to use and it's finish, would make them pretty expensive... The advantage of this was that they did not give off noxious gasses as some other printing methods. They could be custom items and if you don't mind the price, we can look into it. I will have to reconfirm pricing as we did this a while ago.

Yes, "cage cards" are printed backgrounds? Like a picture of bush or something? We have looked into something like this, but given the material we were going to use and it's finish, would make them pretty expensive... The advantage of this was that they did not give off noxious gasses as some other printing methods. They could be custom items and if you don't mind the price, we can look into it. I will have to reconfirm pricing as we did this a while ago.

What I call cage cards are usually small laminated cards that you stick to the front of your enclosure, they usually include information such as Species name, size, distribution and a representative picture of the species.

I was thinking maybe you could make a delux version of this

What I call cage cards are usually small laminated cards that you stick to the front of your enclosure, they usually include information such as Species name, size, distribution and a representative picture of the species.

I was thinking maybe you could make a delux version of this

Ah ok.

We can do UV printed stainless steel plates with a clear coat. It will have a double sided tape backing and will never fall off (can be removed however).

If you wish to get some made, let me know how many, how big and the information of each and their corresponding photos. We have access to a printer that can print white which means you can print colourful photos to coloured materials like steel.

If anyone else interested in such things we can make them an order item on the website once we have more detailed quoting from our supplier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back