Vivariums and Terrariums

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question Matt, and sorry if you've already answered it, but do you have a reptile keepers liscence?

And crime when i get the tank fully set up i will update you on what has happened!ok can u answer my question?

I answered your question Matt I sent an email to the account you gave me with all the material needed to build the enclosure.

Before deciding on the Viv setup you need, you have to decide on what species of frog you want to keep or breed as different frogs have different needs. I have kept and bred Litoria Infrafrenata, (White Lipped Tree Frogs), so if this is the species you are after I may be able to help.

oh ok sorry i just didnt check my email!
can you type up a full thing on it like everything how much gravel what type of filter xactly what type of plant like a full guide im glade of what you have done this might be the last thing i ask you i will repay u 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i have never had any other frogs than marsh/nusrey and green tree frog normal species...
i would like to buy 1 or 2 off you i would be glad and i would set up a viv 4 em.
The frogs that im putting in the viv is Striped Mash Frog Nusrey Frog.

Hey crimes im growing moss on a rock do you think i would be able to put it in?
can you go onto your msn please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I dont just add anyone from the forums on my msn list Matt I only use it for friends and family I have in other parts of the world sorry.
You could place the rock in if you liked.

please i wont annoy you and it will be easer for me to send you the pics and we wont have to talk in this forum as much can u please!!!!!!!

I have got a price on the tank it cost $160 do you think that is a rip off?
I have put a deposit on it im picking it up next friday! :D
I have got a bit cut off the lid so i can put a pump in!and for cords and other stuff now all i need to no is what i should put in there for the land matter any ideas?

Just use aquarium gravel or sand. If you want plants etc get some its all up to how you want to set it up

I rang a place called frog glass and gave them the dymentions and they gave me a quote $160 i put a 50 dollar deposit do you think that it is a rip off?

its a custom tank I dont know exact prices.
To make would cost you very little to buy Id guess $80-90 but you have already put a deposit on 1 so you should be happy.

I went around to a severul glass stores and all there prices were above $160...........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back