WA License question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earthchild13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Newbie here. Just have a quick question about West Oz licenses. I applied 10 days ago via email and followed up the next day to confirm they had received it.
Received an affirmative reply.
Bank statement says my payment was processed the following day but I am still yet to hear/see anything from DPAW.
I have my viv ready to go and a juvie SWCP on hold while waiting for my license to arrive.
So I'm just wondering if I should have had an email or paperwork via post or anything by now (8 days since payment) or does it take weeks?

I’m in Adelaide mate, but if the wa fauna mob are anythin like SA you’ll need to keep ringing them to hurry it all along. Admittedly though, a couple of import permits came through very quickly 2 months ago so was pretty happy with that.

I’m in Adelaide mate, but if the wa fauna mob are anythin like SA you’ll need to keep ringing them to hurry it all along. Admittedly though, a couple of import permits came through very quickly 2 months ago so was pretty happy with that.
Cheers Mate. I'll give them a buzz

Yeah, mine came in roughly a week if I recall correctly (applied via email like yourself). I know a few people on the Perth Reptile Facebook Group suggest going into the office and doing it over the counter (you get it right there and then) but we don't all have time for that of course. You'll probably have it early next week anyway ;)

Yeah, mine came in roughly a week if I recall correctly (applied via email like yourself). I know a few people on the Perth Reptile Facebook Group suggest going into the office and doing it over the counter (you get it right there and then) but we don't all have time for that of course. You'll probably have it early next week anyway ;)
Thanks for that. Hoping it arrives in the mail tomorrow
I won't sleep all weekend otherwise! Ha!

If you did it by email, he will send it first by email. I just renew mine last week by email and received it yesterday.
Do you have adrian email ?

If you did it by email, he will send it first by email. I just renew mine last week by email and received it yesterday.
Do you have adrian email ?
Yeah Mate. Got it sorted yesterday. Emailed him Thursday night and he emailed it Friday morning. Newbie is home and I'm one happy gal! IMG_20191123_080908_080.jpg

Back